The Laboratory of Soft Energy Applications and Environmental Protection at TEI Piraeus, in cooperation with the Centre for Technological Research of Piraeus and Islands, with it's scientific knowledge, the large number of research publications and writing books on the subject of photovoltaics as well as the experience gained from long-term operation of a Pilot Installation of P/V at TEI Piraeus has become one of the leading and recognized scientific institutions in the field of photovoltaics.
Within this framework provides integrated services with high added value, highly trained staff and the most modern equipment before, during installation and during operation of the P / V Systems, including:
• Checking the study - expected system performance.
• Review existing agreements before their implementation.
• Technical specifications of materials.
• Presence of our Inspectors during testing - inspection and acceptance of the installation.
• Presence of our Inspectors for autopsy of PPC and network connections.
• Control - Certification of P / V installation, according to the study and Standard (EN62446: 2009).
• Performance evaluation and improvement of facilities.
• Check the uptime and performance of the installation.
• Control of annual maintenance of the facility and to deal with any injuries or losses.
• Check the safety precautions and technical measures for the conservation and improvement of the facility.
• Check the installation in accordance with EN 62446: 2009.
Certification services are addressed to:
• Investors in the field of photovoltaics.
• Individuals with residential PV systems.
• Part manufacturers of photovoltaic installations.
• Installers of photovoltaic systems.
• Organizations and public agencies.
• Financial institutions (Banks, Funds).
• In training for professionals in the field of photovoltaics.
• Securing and possible improvement of expected return.
• Income throughout the life of the installation.
• Ensuring the reliability of the installation from a technical standpoint, throughout its lifetime.
• Reducing the cost of installation, operation and maintenance.
• Prevent future damage - accident.
• Easier financing and repayment of loans.
• Reduction in insurance costs over the life of the investment.
• Provide insurance coverage and compensation
• Maintain high resale value of the installation.