The laboratory course "Renewable Energy Sources I (Laboratory)" is offered in the 5th semester of studies in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, as part of the courses on RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES and ENVIRONMENT module.
This module is related to "Renewable Energy Sources I (Theory)", "Renewable Energy Sources II(Theory and Laboratory)" and "Energy Mechanics and Natural Resources Management" modules.
The following subjects are included in this module:
- Wind Turbines, Operation Features
- Wind Potential, Diachronic Assessment of Wind Potential
- Calculating a Wind Energy Installation
- Sustainability analysis of Wind Energy Installation
- Determination of Solar Radiation
- Behavioral Analysis of Solar Collector
- Photovoltaic Energy Production
- Biogas Production from Biomass Processing
- Utilization of High-Low Enthalpy Geothermy
- Installation Study of Small Hydro Power Plants
- Study of Solar Radiation Concentrating Device
- Energy Analysis of Agricultural Greenhouses
- Biogas Production with the use of Solar panels and Geothermy