The compulsory selective laboratory course "Renewable Energy Sources II (Laboratory)" is offered in the 5th semester of studies in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, as part of the courses on RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES and ENVIRONMENT.
This module is related to the "Renewable Energy Sources II (Theory)", "Renewable Energy Sources I(Theory and Laboratory)" and "Energy Mechanics and Natural Resources Management" courses, with strong links in terms of knowledge of the subject.
The following subjects are included in this module:
- Experimental Study of Small Wind Turbine
- Aerodynamic Behavior Analysis of Wind Turbines impeller
- Study of Wind Turbine Arrays in Wind Farms
- Design and Operation Study of Autonomous Wind Installation
- Reversible Hydroelectric Operation
- Agricultural Solar Geothermal Greenhouse
- Design of Stand-Alone PV Installation
- PV and Small Hydro Hybrid Plants
- Economic and Technical Review of Energy Interventions in Buildings
- Biomass Utilization of Wastewater Treatment Using Geothermal and Solar Energy